is and isn't included...
The price includes
- A berth in an en suite double / twin cabin
- The captain & the hostess / cook
- Bed linen, pillow, one set of bathroom towels (body towel and face/hand towel) and one deck/sea towel per person
- Access to the bar with free beer, wine and ouzo
(Guests are welcome to help themselves with drinks anytime, but while sailing or swimming they are not allowed to be drunk for safety reasons as well as for the well-being of their fellow passengers. The captain has the final word on the amount of alcohol that may be consumed onboard the yacht.)
- CD player & Radio with speakers inside and on deck
- Equipment to access the INTERNET
(however you will be charged while connected to the internet as this is done through a mobile phone)
- All mooring fees in marinas
- VAT and Greek Taxes
- Fuel and running water
- All other running costs of the yacht
- Yacht insurance against damage to the boat or third parties according to the European legislation for charter vessels
- All equipment of the yacht including the dinghy and its outboard engine
- Breakfast, which consists of freshly baked bread, butter, homemade jam, honey, coffee, tea, milk and cereal, orange juice, fresh local fruit and yogurt
- Lunch, which consists of Greek dishes, salads (vegetable or pasta), mezes (which is the traditional Greek tapas like tzatziki, humus, etc.) and fresh fruit
- Drinking water and non alcoholic drinks (orange. lemon, soda, coca cola, etc.)
- On both yachts, 3 hours of air-conditioning per night which is enough for a good night’s sleep, as the yacht stays cool for the rest of the night and 3 hours in the afternoon. If you would like to use the air-conditioning for longer, then any additional hours are charged at 6 Euro per hour on both yachts (which is the running costs of the generator) - on 'share a yacht' cruises, that is split between all the guests who want the air-conditioning on.
- The idea is that you don't have any additional expenses at all related to your cruise, except for your dinners!
The price does not include
you should try the delicious Greek cuisine at the local tavernas (average cost of 15-20 Euro for a meal and wine or beer). If you would like your cook/hostess to cook one of our famous dinners (sundowner cocktail, appetizers, mains, wine or beer & dessert) the cost is 30 Euro per person (minimum 4 people).
- unlimited use of the air-conditioning. 6 hours per day of air-conditioning are included in the price for both yachts, 3 in the night which is enough for a good night’s sleep (the yacht stays cool for the rest of the night) and 3 in the afternoon. If you would like to use the air-conditioning for longer, then any additional hours are charged at 6 Euro per hour (which is the running costs of the generator) - on 'share a yacht' cruises, that is split between all the guests who want the air-conditioning on.
- More than one set of bathroom towels and deck/sea towel per person. Unfortunately we can't offer you many towels like they do in hotels and this is for practical reasons, as towels are quite bulky and storage space is limited on a yacht.
- your personal travel insurance
- tips for the crew
- transfers from/to the yacht
these are inexpensive and you can check the various options in our page 'Getting to the yacht'.